We are looking for a Tableau Designer & Developer to work with Radix's Business Intelligence and Data Science team. The responsibilities include visualizing and designing cutting-edge dashboards which provide detail and insight into all business and operational KPIs, promoting service growth through data analysis, proposals, and verifying the effects of measures taken and converting all manual reports to tableau dashboards
To be successful in this role, you should have a broad understanding of... the business technology landscape, the ability to design reports, and strong analytical skills.
What is the job like?
• Spearhead the internal Tableau Dashboard team consisting of a database administrator, developer
• Visualize and design cutting-edge dashboards which provide detail and insight into all business and operational KPIs
• Ensure report data accuracy and dashboard reliability
• Consult and advise business teams on BI reporting solutions
• Project Management of all BI dashboards
• Develop push reporting solutions based on event triggers or schedules
• Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems
• Work with BI team for ETL requirements & Data Science team for projects
Who should apply for this Role?
• Expert at Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management)
• Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
• Strong dashboard visualization and design skills. Should be able to build visually compelling dashboards & apply modern UI and UX techniques
• Solid understanding of the fundamentals of statistics
• 4-12 years of Tableau development experience
• Solid understanding of SQL, Big Query, relational databases, and normalization.
• Tableau Desktop Certified Professional (ideal)
• Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
• Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etcRead more