Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Science
Travel Percentage :
FIS is the world’s largest provider of core processing, card issuer and transaction processing services to financial institutions and businesses worldwide. The Tableau Developer supports the company’s analytics department by providing reporting, analysis and insights about what is driving the company’s sales and revenue... performance. The Tableau developer reports to the Director of Operations Reporting and Analytics and supports multiple stakeholders in the organization including sales operations and sales leadership.
What you will be doing
• Reporting / Dashboards: Work with internal stakeholders to create, maintain and distribute performance dashboards for various company KPIs using Tableau.
• Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales performance, forecasts (month and quarter focus) and headcount.
• Operational reporting of sales; sales achievement, pipeline health, campaign tracking and analysis
• Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements for enhancements and new custom reports
• Ad Hoc Analysis: Perform ad hoc analysis to find solutions to business inquiries by leveraging reporting toolsets
• Provide recommendations to the business by interpreting disparate data and translating ad hoc requirements/requests to consistently deliver relevant and impactful results
• Data integrity:
• Develop an understanding of all data contained in multiple databases and source systems
• Monitor data source systems to ensure all updates are operating as intended; troubleshoot when needed by identifying flaws and errors in the data and any upstream data issues.
• Partner with technical team to implement updates to the sales database
What you bring:
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
•Typically requires five or more years of demonstrated statistical modeling experience.
• Possesses strong understanding of internal business segment (stakeholders) and may require presentation skills
• Typically requires experience in relational database structures, research methods, sampling techniques and system testing
• Proficient in working with large-scale business data sets, fluent in scripting and rapid prototyping skills including expertise in SQL, DAX, Python
• Experience with CRM applications
• Intermediate to advanced experience with data visualization tools especially Tableau or PowerBI
• Able to tell a story using data
• Independently manage multiple project with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
What we offer you
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
• Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
• A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.