To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Recruiting
What you’ll be doing…
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing recruiting team! Our Technical Sourcing team is often a candidate's first contact with Salesforce and plays a huge part in bringing top talent to the quickly expanding organization. You’ll be focused on building deep... relationships with highly sought-after talent to support the rapid growth across our teams. You’ll partner closely with recruiting partners, recruiting leaders and hiring managers on our go to market sourcing strategy. Your success will be determined by your ability to identify, engage and activate the top candidates in the market. This is your unique chance to work on innovative sourcing strategies for a team that is all about experimentation, creativity, and being unconventional to help achieve audacious hiring goals. Come join us and be the expert in your talent market delivering an always-on pipeline of quality hires that reflects our communities.
Some of the things you will be doing…
• Identify, engage, activate and nurture top technical talent through traditional techniques and unconventional means- Engineering, Product Management, Design, and Sr. Leadership roles
• Act as a first line ambassador to potential candidates by assessing and activating talent in the market
• Deliver a diverse and qualified candidate pool that reflects our communities
• Be a trusted partner by building relationships with your recruiting partners, recruiting leaders, and hiring managers by presenting sourcing insights anddata driven sourcingrecommendations
• Continuously champion our inclusive hiring practices and execute on our diversity sourcing initiatives
• Create and implement trainings that help up skill the team’s skills
• Proactively identify and implement new methods to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our existing processes
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the recruiting org to drive the collective success of the team
• Participate in innovative sourcing strategies that delivers an always-on pipeline of quality hires that reflects our communities
• Build and maintain pipelines of exceptional candidates for future opportunities at Salesforce
• Assess the hard skills, soft skills, and intangibles of candidates, including their business acumen, culture fit, and passion to join a high-growth business
• Deliver results with minimal supervision and effectively manage multiple projects
Who you are…
• Experienced. Extensive experience of recruiting and/or sourcing gained in agency, RPO or corporate recruitment teams
• Knowledgeable. Demonstrated experience sourcing and engaging passive candidates utilizing a variety of tools. Knowledgeable in advanced sourcing tools and techniques
• Strategic. Experience implementing sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs
• Relationship Builder. Ability to build, cultivate, and activate relationshipswith candidate
• Influencer. Experience with partnering and influencing Hiring Managers and Senior Executives
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction recordsRead more