We are looking for individuals with 1 to 3 years of relevant SOURCING / Recruitment experience. We need candidates who are open to learn and succeed in RECRUITMENT as a career. This is a contractual assignment (Third Party Contract) Deputed in Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Willingness to work on a Contractual assignment only apply.
• Eagerness to learn on a daily basis.
• Develop candidate pipeline using Web 2.0 sourcing strategies, advanced Boolean Search, Headhunting, Cold... calling, and Social networking sites to support the India Recruiting Team for various job functions and levels.
• Hands-on exposure sourcing in the Systems space (C, C++, UNIX, Linux internals, Kernel Storage, Networking and Virtualization OR Finance Domain (GL, AP, AR, O2C, FPA, Legal, Contracts, Order Administration, Controllers OR Technical Recruitment OR NON IT domain would be preferred.
• Engage with assigned recruiters to understand the supported business as well as the recruiting requirements; partner with recruiters to meet expectations and deliver a qualified pipeline of candidates.
• Source candidates to include both active and passive job seekers to provide a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for each recruiter; exercise creativity to find candidates using Oracles advanced sourcing tools/techniques.
• Fully evaluate candidate’s background against the requirements provided by a recruiter, and process leads using ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
• Manage your efforts efficiently; maintain the highest levels of client satisfaction as well as strong operations and reporting of research activities.
• Fluent in English, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience into Sourcing / Recruitment.
• Graduate or Post Graduation (BSC / B.Tech / MBA PGDM) equivalent degree.
• Minimum 60% aggregate in 10th, 12th, UG and PG
• Proficiency with Boolean Search techniques desired. • Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
• Target Oriented.
• Strong organization and attention to detail skills.
• Prior to recruiting experiences in an Agency / Consulting firm a plus.
• The fire in the belly to learn new ideas and succeed.
• Ability to work in a team and individual environments. Good Computer Basics, working experience of Excel, PPT, and Word.
• Data collection, analysis and ability to present in a well-mannered format is a strong plus.
• Past experience of Intelligence Gathering is a plusShow full descriptionCollapse