Contribute to the growth of Powertrain!
As Technical Team Leader, Embedded Software Testing, you will be responsible for coordinating the verification and validation activities of TM4's Embedded software systems. You will be a member of the validation department which ensures that systems comply with technical specifications.
• Manage a team of 10 professionals on different continents
• Define the functional validation strategy for products in accordance with industry standards... (ISO 26262, ASPICE)
• Plan and prioritize the validation and verification activities of the V&V team in the Hardware (electronics), Software and System domains according to an Agile method
• Test the system and provide evidence of compliance with technical specifications and system requirements
• Ensure the traceability of the tests with the requirements
• Report progress of activities to project teams
• Ensure product compliance with the commitment made to the customer
• Work in close collaboration with the project manager and the hardware, system and software development teams in order to meet deadlines and ensure optimal use of the test rooms
Why be part of our driving force?
• We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration
• We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
• We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
• We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueil metro station
• Our Social Club organizes a variety of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, Dessert Club, barbecues, 5@7, comedy night, etc
• Bachelor's degree in electrical or software engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
• Experience in coordination or management of a professional team
• Essential: good knowledge of C/C++ Embedded systems
• Knowledge of standards: ISO 29119, ISO 26262, ASPICE
• Knowledge of Agile method
• Knowledge of requirement management
• Knowledge of the DSpace platform (asset)
• Knowledge of Bamboo, Polarion (asset)
• Knowledge of C#, Python, TestStand (asset)
• Strong interest in teamwork
• Fluency in French and English (spoken and writtenShow full descriptionCollapse