Foresters Financial is a financial services provider offering savings, investment, and protection products which helps families and individuals reach their financial goals, protect their families and improve communities.
Summary Of Role
The Test/QA Analyst will work with Business Analysts, Users, Developers, Test team in order to automate test cases for Key Product Workflows that will accelerate testing efforts during Functional, Integration, and Regression Testing. Responsible for ensuring... software quality by testing, produced using Structured Testing Methods in order to execute test cases to find defects, through Sprint, Integration and Regression testing activities prior to the release.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
• Analysis of specifications and user stories working with business analysts and development to ensure correct documentation & test conditions
• Creating test scripts based on functional specifications
• Identifying test data requirements
• Support development of automated regression testing tools
• Provide day to day support to business users by resolving queries, investigating potential production incident issues and raising them as appropriate with the required software provider
• Utilise test automation technologies
• Continuously maintain, evaluate and improve automated tests as necessary
• Build working relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure a good working knowledge of Foresters and systems
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
• Demonstrable experience of IT project and programme support services, preferably acquired within the Financial Services.
• Experience of testing of web-based systems
• Basic understanding of databases, and database structures
• Understanding of use and interrogation of XML
• Experience in writing SQL queries/programming
• Experienced in using selenium, Microsoft Azure DevOps, or similar
• Exposure to / knowledge of Test Automation frameworks such as Selenium.
• Exposure to / knowledge of C# development
• Experience of working in an agile environment - Scrum Development and testing is highly desirable
• Graduate qualification (BA or BSc) or equivalent experience is desirable
• ISTQB Foundation level software testing certification or working towards qualification
As well as an opportunity to work with talented people we offer a competitive salary, life cover, pension scheme into which the company will contribute up to 10% of total earnings and a performance based discretionary bonus schemeRead more