PQA has been going strong since 1997! As Canada's largest and most established independent software testing companies, we insist on working with 'quality' people who share our passion for doing the job right! We are obsessed with quality and testing, and have built a team of people who believe quality is the most important deliverable.
We take pride in our commitment to the communities across Canada in which we are located because we know there is more to life than work. Our team members enjoy... opportunities for continuous learning and they work with leading-edge companies, technologies, and tools.
• Review applications for testing maturity - requirements coverage, testing artifacts, etc.
• Prioritize and provide recommendations for testing needs
• Create project test plans and strategy
• Provide work estimates and QA-specific resource requirements
• Provide guidance and best practices for testing, following our client's standards and processes
• Review requirements for testability, ambiguity, and redundancy
• Ensure traceability matrices are available
• Communicate the progress and status of testing
• Identify testing risks and provide risk mitigation plans
• Coordinate the testing efforts for projects that involve multiple applications or portfolios
• Identify QA resources needed for projects
• Provide testing metrics and KPIs
• Keep stakeholders informed of the progress and status with appropriate dashboards and reports
• Escalate QA issues to the project manager
• 7+ years in QA and 3+ years of Test Lead experience is mandatory
• Siebel test automation experience is mandatory
• Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal abilities are key for this role
• Agile experience is preferred
• Senior-level experience with test planning and strategies
• Experience in test automation is a nice-to-have
• Solid understanding of API testing
• General knowledge of performance testing
• Good understanding of SQL (PL-SQL, MS SQL Stored Procedures)
• Experience using Micro Focus ALM is an asset
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work dynamically across multiple projects
Who We Are
Professional Quality Assurance (PQA) is Canada's software testing specialist. Since 1997, we have been helping organizations all over the world reach their quality objectives by delivering scalable, proven, quality-centric managed services. Companies such as Apple, Suncor, TD Bank, Medavie, BCLC, LinkedIn, Boeing, and many others have gained considerable advantage from our Quality Assurance (QA), Testing, and eLearning expertise and experience.
We deliver specialized QA services to our clients with the goal of helping them increase profitability, boost customer satisfaction, manage development cycles and implement quality-centric solutions. We develop innovative approaches and solutions, designed to generate increased efficiencies, competitive advantage and market share for our clients.
Work With Us
At PQA Testing, we encourage our employees' personal career growth. We have plans in place to make sure that each employee is connected with a mentor to help guide them through their professional development, offer regular lunch & learns, and give our employees chances to attend industry conferences.
Our employee's health and wellness is #1 here at PQA Testing. We offer health incentives for our full-time employees to help them reach their goals of a healthy lifestyle, including a company-wide mental health day annually. PQA Testing is always organizing events that bring all of us closer, even if virtuallyShow full descriptionCollapse