Capgemini Engineering is looking for Test Manager-Iot role.
The IoT Test Manager will have the responsibility for testing resources (environments, tools and configurations) to guarantee their availability, evaluating the testing effort and defining the right test strategy for Internet in the Car ensuring any new changes go live with the highest quality.
The IoT Test Manager must have the confidence to manage up and provide reporting as well as meeting updates to Senior... Management.
• To define the test strategy for IoT Projects in the IITC domain;
• To control and manage the IITC test environments
• To assess the effort for IITC testing activities in terms of resources, timelines and costs, managing the suppliers engaged to execute the test cases;
• To provide all testing deliverables, progress reports and final results to others IoT teams;
• To act as a single point of contact to the different IoT teams for everything related to IITC testing topics;
• To optimise costs related to IITC testing activities without affecting quality.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Excellent organizational, presentation & communication skills;
• Good analytic and critical thinking;
• Sense of initiative and proactivity;
• Curious and interested in technology innovation;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• BSc or MSc level degree in Computer Science or Similar;
• Good knowledge and experience with Online Charging Systems and DCCA.
• Good understanding of provisioning , activation, order management systems.
• Working knowledge of GGSN/PGW and prepaid charging systems.
• Professional experience with test leading and coordination;
• International experience in a fast-moving innovative environment (will be valued); Very strong Analytic and Problem-solving skills to be cable of recognising patterns and opportunities for improvements
• Knowledge with tools such as JIRA / Zephyr and Confluence
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Expertise in Test Leading Positions with focus on end-to-end delivery.
• Experience with automation tools and strong ability to choose the best tools and solutions.
• Experience in Agile Test Delivery.
• Multi-national experience and proven ability to operate within a matrix organisation.
• Supplier and Stakeholder Management Experience.
Diversity & Inclusion
Capgemini Engineering recognises the benefit that having a diverse workforce brings to our projects.
We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
In order to support diversity in our hiring process, your application will be anonymised when shared with hiring managers to be reviewed against the position
As a permanent employee of Capgemini Engineering you will have access to a range of benefits alongside your salary including an annual bonus scheme where you could share in the company's success.
You will get 25 days paid holiday outside of the bank holidays, a pension scheme with employer contributions, options for private medical cover as well as life assurance and enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
For some employees you will also be eligible to take part in our impressive employee referral scheme (£2,500 per employee referred).
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the
the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran - acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini's digital manufacturing expertise.
With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds.
Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry.
Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billionRead more