As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM’ers and our clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Test specialist you will be responsible for Testing performance, load, scalability, capacity... networks and infrastructure
• Plan design, management, execution, and reporting of tests using appropriate testing tools and techniques
• Responsible to administer and manage the complete Delivery with support Skills Performance and Capacity Management
• Examine and evaluate performance criteria and standards compliance to ensure that new and amended systems, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
• Plan, develop and communicate the test design during test specification development with focus on both the functional and non-functional requirements for testability against the technical acceptance criteria and quality metrics.
• Work with the Test Architect to define the test automation framework, methods and tools to uncover performance issues.
• Utilize performance tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues, including optimization and tuning.
• Perform the role of a Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external client billable services and implementation environment
• Excite and motivate fellow practitioners and set them up for success in completing their scope of work
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience in mobile and web application
• Successful track record in automation testing of Mobile applications (Native/Mobile Web) with Selenium, Appium and Sikuli
• Hands on experience on automation tools such as Appium, Selenium Webdriver and Sikuli along with various Test Automation frameworks
• Working knowledge in OOPs, JAVA along with automating iOS/Android applications
• Proven expertise in automation of Web Application using Selenium WebDriver
• Ability to capture defect logs on mobile devices along with exposure to GUI testing on Mobile application
• Demonstrated experience in handling XML, JSON and Excel data format along with experience in CI process like Jenkins, TeamCity and build tool like Ant, Maven etc
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Identifying Test Scenarios and provide automation plan.
• Experience in automotive industry is a plus
• Expertise in performance and/or security testing is highly desired
• Develop, execute, and maintain test scripts that cover a wide variety of scenarios such as smoke, functional, regression, endurance, and performance testing
• Conduct Manual Testing on various Mobile devices on Functional, Usability, Performance and Security aspects
• Test report preparation and defect logs in Quality Center and report the progress to team
• Root cause analysis on issues and nail down the reason of issue
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goalsRead more