As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM’ers and our clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• You are responsible for applying automated tools in testing of applications across all phases of... the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Support the test team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities, such as test management, reporting, test data generation and defect management.
• What you’ll do:
• Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for test-ability, test cases and use cases for suitability for automation.
• Assist the development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes.
• Design, build and execute automated tests to validate applications using Selenium
• Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
• Implement the strategy via developing, coding and executing test case and test script frameworks using automated tools such Selenium.
• Provide timely project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to client partners
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 2-4 years of experience in Amdocs billing suite testing (hands on exp in modules like - CSM, MAF/MPS, Billing, CRM, AR & Collections, etc.)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
• Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publicationsRead more