Testing Automation with Selenium - Senior Analyst
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? Asystem'sprofessionalwho wants to work in a collaborativeenvironment.As an experienced Automation Tester, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored... specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery.PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do
• Ability to lead test activities across all the different phases of testing from test planning to test execution to test reporting
• Hands on experience onautomation testing methodologies using Seleniumand strong query skills
• Knowledge on Robotics & Cognitive quality engineering automations techniques
• Ability to manage client stakeholder and drive test execution
• Experience in running Defect management process effectively
• Proficient in JIRA
• Have experience in delivering projects in agile
• Manage Demand and intake for the QE team, able to create dashboards to show the resource allocation and availability
• Facilitates all project related status meetings and communications with IT team members and our Business Partners to ensure projects are on target to meet their deadlines.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to Senior Management.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
• Creates and executes timely project work plans with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
• Responsible for time management tracking by project
• Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships and ensures stakeholder expectations are managed.
• Maintains a high degree of customer/client/sponsor satisfaction while also maintaining team roster and team allocation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates consistent leadership and judgment.
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• 5 plus years hand on experience in automated testing using Selenium
• Good understanding of End to End Testing, Test automation, Scrum Agile, Test case creation, Test execution and reporting
• Ability to drive meeting and manage stakeholders independently
• Good Verbal and Written Communication skills with proficiency in Excel/PPT and Word
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionalsRead more