As our Testing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the reporting of all Covid-19 test results across our homes, including day to day workforce management.
You’ll manage testing-related administration, ensuring that all visitor and colleague administrative paperwork and testing protocols are completed to the highest standards. You’ll be responsible for maintaining databases, notifying the management team of positive Covid-19 test results and managing the processes related to those... positive cases.
In your role, you’ll act as a point of contact for all testing queries, you’ll provide support to those undertaking testing and you’ll advise team members and visitors on new testing processes.
Above all, you’ll maintain the highest standards of health and safety, ensuring that social distancing is maintained and that visitors and colleagues adhere to the correct PPR protocols at all times.
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
In addition to exceptional organisational and communication skills, including demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office, experience within the NHS or a Social Care setting would be an advantage.
Play a vital role in ensuring the health and safety of our visitors, colleagues and residents, when you join Signature Senior Lifestyle as our Testing Coordinator at Elton House, Bushey,
• Fixed term contract until March 2022
• Up to £9.40 per hour with company pension scheme
• We pay a minimum of £8.40 per hour regardless of your age
• Flexible working in a beautiful environment
• Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
• Free meals on shift
• Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
• Staff recognition schemes
• Occupational Health Support
• Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
• Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
Up to £9.40 per hour