Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Test Manager.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco is looking for talented, innovative, and creative people to join our... QA team to work on a number of projects and applications within the Digital practice. If you want to be a part of something big and exciting, apply now for the chance to join our team!
About the Role
The Test Manager plays a hands-on role that requires strong experience in leading overall test effort including test planning, test execution and defect management process. Experience in and understanding test methodologies and resource planning is essential
Detailed responsibilities include:
• Manage and assist the QA/UAT team in the development of all testing-related documentation, including test and resource plans, test cases/scripts, checklists, bug reports, and test result tracking.
• Develop and maintain resource plan to ensure the testing is adequately staffed for the successful execution of the testing cycles.
• Develop, document, and maintain application testing software.
• Perform functional, integration, system, regression, usability and performance testing using manual methods and test framework tools.
• Work with the project team to identify, log and track issues using defect tracking tools.
• Work with business streams to validate the testability of business requirements.
• Establishes SLAs and define KPIs for the test team to maximize quality and timeliness.
• Provide inputs during project planning (resource requirements, test estimates, etc.) and throughout the development life cycle to ensure business objectives are met.
• Work collaboratively with analysts, subject matter experts
• Liaise with internal teams and 3rd party vendors for software deployments, testing scope definition, timelines and regular defect management.
• Ability to prioritize and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience:
• 5+ years experience leading, managing & developing a team of testers
• 10+ years experience with hands-on manual and automation testing with multiple, integrated, applications.
• Hands on experience with Jira and HPSM or similar test and defect management tools.
• Experience with Financial systems
• Experience with data conversion testing & validation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid time management and prioritization skills.
• Knowledge of IFRS17
• Experience with an agile/iterative development life cycle testing
• Proven test & defect management skills
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit. We have:
• Access to industry-focused talent globally
• Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation.
• Extended global geographic market reach
• Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services.
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristicsRead more