Req Number: 21-7484
Rarely -- and I mean RARELY -- do we use the word “corporate“. It's stuffy, buttoned-up and not at all reflective of who we are. Those of us in Accounting, Inventory, Payroll, Benefits, Legal, Marketing, IT and HR are shared services and support the entire employee population for Camping World, Gander Outdoors, Good Sam and every other brand within our family. For those familiar with our departments, the work is self-explanatory, but where we work and how we work are definitely not. If you're still in love with the work you do, just not where you do it, join us in supporting the great outdoors!
We are currently hiring a UI/UX Designer to join our premier in-house digital development team.
• ** The role is flexible with the ability to work remote ***
The UI/UX Designer will focus on the visual journey of the customer across Camping World Holding's digital products that span multiple industries (insurance, publishing, RV sales, outdoor retail, and ecommerce) with... responsive designs. This position helps drive revenue and ensure the online experience of browsing RVs, accessories, outdoor gear, campgrounds, and insurance products are as easy and intuitive to use as possible by working towards business goals and collaborating within the Enterprise UI/UX team. The designer will have exposure to multiple products across the Camping World enterprise, including new project ventures on both mobile and website platforms.
• Designing creatives for responsive websites and apps on iOS and Android
• Create user flow charts
• Create icons, animations, and other assets
• Wireframing intuitive user interfaces
• Prototyping web designs and user flows
• Utilize business, design team feedback and constructive criticism to improve design and skillset
• Iterate on design concepts to continually improve user interface
• Collaborate with lead designer, developers and product owners
• Conduct layout adjustment based on usertesting feedback
• Follow the established style standards of a DSM
• Experience designing interfaces throughout a customer journey from conception to implementation and improvement
• Familiarity with current trends, best practices and techniques in UX
• Passionate and opinionated about visual design with a strong background in layout
• Proficient in Figma
• Understanding of mobile technologies across different devices and operating systems
• Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, and technology trends
• Professional portfolio of past design projects
• Communication skills to collaborate with various developers, project owners, stakeholder and a strong team player
• Time-management skills
• Familiarity with UserTesting
• Motion graphics using After Effects or similar
• Prior experience with Jira is a bonus
• Prior experience in ecommerce is a bonus
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
Compensation from $70K per year and above, dependent on experience.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Camping World is the leading outdoor lifestyle retailer. Since the Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one of the most well-known destinations for camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, winter- and water sports, to name a few. The outdoors is a big place, bigger than just RVs, but when it comes to your RV needs, we're your one-stop shop for sales, maintenance, repair and the industry's broadest and deepest range of services, protection plans, products and resources. We have over 200 locations all over the U.S. under our ever-growing company and brands. Just as the outdoors offers endless adventures, so does our company. Stay tuned to see how and where we grow next.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a positionRead more