Usability Designer ll
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a usability designer, you will be a part of the global design and usability team, which is part of the Philips Design Organization.
• Responsible for the all the activities related to usability engineering of a healthcare informatics product (radiology domain), in compliance with FDA guidelines and IEC 62366-1 (e.g. task analysis, use error risk analysis, UI requirements and... more).
• Plan, execute and report global usability studies of the health care products.
• Review UI and UX concepts in collaboration with UX designers, clinical scientists, system engineers, product managers and evaluate these with clinical users.
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in human factors engineering or interaction design or other relevant academic background.
• Ability to write high quality formal documentation for recording the usability activities.
• Excellent English, written and verbal.
• Highly independent
• Good communication
• Ability to interact with multidisciplinary professionals, from around the globe
• Willing to travel to customer sites and Philips development sites abroad 2-5 times a year.
• Experience of usability engineering and UX principles of complex systems (medical devices preferred), e.g., performing and reporting usability tests, creating UI/UX & usability requirements and wireframes.
• Experience and understanding of users and processes in a highly regulated industry (healthcare, Aviation etc.)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset itShow full descriptionCollapse