Is UX an art or science? I'll leave that for you to decide…
However, is UX a fantastic career path? Most definitely.
We are currently in partnership with one of the best-loved brands in the market. You will join a head office team of around 80-100 people. A company that have relaxed and fun approach to work - but also a company at the top of their game. The company's offering is a mix of online e-commerce and up to 30 high street stores across the UK.
As the UX & Web Designer you will be... placed in to a brand new role for the company. You will have a keen eye for human-web interactions as well as slick design. You will also have best in class user interface skills.
What will the UX & Web Designer be doing?
• Execution of all visual design stages concept to build
• Conceptualise mobile first web design for greater UX
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peer and executive level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines and best practices
• Work with other designers, developers and analysts on projects
• Conduct user research and usability testing
What skills or experience will you need?
• Proven work experience within UX professionally
• Strong portfolio to present
• Photoshop, Illustrator
• Wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Agile development process
• Excellent vision and design skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Proactive team player
• Educated to a degree level (ideally)
Please get your application in today for what would be the start of an amazing journey!