Are you a strategic thinker who likes to experiment and iterate quickly?
Can you create compelling web experiences that will delight clients and tell great stories?
In this role, you'll work closely with marketing, brand, product, analytics, and engineering to bring imaginative and creative ideas to life. You'll be involved in all stages of the design process, from early discovery and ideation to full-fidelity mockups and UIs to final delivery and launch.
Some things to know about... us:
First, we're not like every other agency. We believe in the power of data. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love structured creativity. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than pretty much any other agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. Our business development group is one of the industry's best and our unique strategic approach helped make us famous. Even more impressive, we respond to hundreds of marketing inquiries per month — doing so with a global footprint in 20+ countries.
Does any of this get you fired up? Are you ready to help solve a new client's biggest web challenges? Wondering if this might just be the best professional experience of your career?
• Develop user interface designs for websites
• Be a master of responsive web design and atomic design
• Be comfortable developing wireframes and animation samples
• Develop behavior specifications to guide web development of your pixel-perfect designs
• Collaborate with copywriters and video editors to storyboard multi-faceted campaign ideas
• Develop viral and shareable visual content for use online and in apps
• Manage multiple projects at one time and work with efficiency
• Sell and defend ideas and your work to internal team members for our platforms and to clients
• 4+ years professional graphic design experience for an agency or in-house at a major brand
• Must be a conceptual and strategic thinker
• Flexible in your ability to take individual initiative and self-manage. You must move your ideas along
• Entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset
• Experience with and enthusiasm for data visualization and infographics
• High proficiency in Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Keynote, CSSShow full descriptionCollapse