You have designed multiple websites in the past.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
• Develop website design solutions for various platforms
• Establish consistent brand and creative designs
• Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-up and look books
• Collect feedback from project managers... and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
• Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure
• Bachelor's degree in user experience, design or related field
• At least 4 years of experience with UI design
• In-depth knowledge of software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Invision and some awareness of other design and prototyping tools.
About 4AM Worldwide
A design firm that believes in connecting companies with customers. We combine strategic thinking and creativity and back it up with innovation to create unique stories and experiences for our clients. We work in the areas of design, branding, films and animation, digital, experiential and experimental marketingRead more