If you are a Web Developer with experience, please read on!
We're looking for an experienced Web Developer who thrives on creativity and isn't afraid to think outside the box! We are a passionate company, who is supportive and committed to changing the way we learn and work throughout society. If you are someone who is a passionate, skilled problem solver and experienced with Vue.Js, we want to talk to you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
• We thrive on diversity!
• Ability to create and be... innovative within the team
• Independent work with little supervision
• Value culture of learning, communication, empathy, and problem-solving
What You Will Be Doing
• Build components for our interactive application using Vue.Js
• Design and implement interactive applications
• Create, maintain and implement source code and documentation for applications
• Create solutions and writing the software to customer specification
• Test/QA of product in a simulated live environment
• Review and analyze current systems and proposing system improvements
What You Need for this Position
• 4+ years of experience in Software Engineering
• 2+ years Vue.Js
• Experience with Google Cloud systems
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with building and using REST APIs
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to think creatively
Experience In The Following
What's In It for You
• Salary $85K-$115K BOE
• Flexible Schedule
• Dental, Health, Vision
• Full Time/Remote
• Great team culture
• Bonus Pay
So, if you are a Web Developer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LD5-1630528 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Liandra Daniels - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hireRead more