Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you... will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our product owners
• Participate and/or lead specific integrations
• Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
• Staying relevant to emerging trends in areas related to workday product
• Work independently with stakeholders and others in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop the solution
• Work with functional team and third party vendors for discovery and design sessions, as needed.
• Design and build integrations of all types: EIB, Core Connectors, PICOF/PECI, Studio
• Experience in designing and developing complex reports using BIRT.
• Sound understanding of one or more functional module in Workday.
• Certifications in Integration Core, CCTPP and Studio – desirable
• Write Technical Design/ Specifications.
• End to end testing of integrations.
• Independently engage with third party vendors, as needed
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in workday integrations skills which includes CCW, PECI, PICOF.
• Exposure to PECI/PICOF, CCW, Studio
• Demonstrated communication skills in a customer facing environment.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience in (verb)- leading, writing, researching, guiding, managing
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Certifications in Integration Core, CCTPP and Studio
• Knowledge on using API
• You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
• Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publicationsShow full descriptionCollapse