2. Types of Personal Information collected by WE OR SWITCH.DO
"Personal Information" (PI): means all information related to people identified or can be identified, including general identifiers, such as names, identification numbers, location data, online identifiers or one or more specific factors from physical, physiological, genetic. , Mental identity, economy, culture or social from natural people and other information categorized by applicable laws. We collect information about you and / or use to provide better service and offers. The personal information we collect, and how we collect it, depending on how to interact with us. We collect the following personal information categories in the following ways: name, email address, password, country, city, contact number and company/organization that you are associated with, when the you sign up for alerts on the Platform;
- Information that will usually be included in the CV, including the name, contact coordinates include the email address and mobile phone number, work experience, educational qualifications, data on your remuneration. current and the past, copies of your CV, etc. When you register. on a platform;
- Information about the services you use and how you use it, including log information and location information, when you are a service user via the platform;
- We can collect your personal information such as names, age, contact coordinates, preferences, etc. Through investigations and forms, when you choose to participate in this survey, etc. .;
- We can also collect information about your castes and your information on whether you qualify for each action or policy action, if you choose to provide this information;
- When you contact us or Switch.do or use a platform to communicate with other users (such as partners), we collect information about your communication and whatever the information you choose to be provided;
- When using the device to access the platforms, we or the switches can collect other or associated technical information from the device location and the device;
- With regard to the law, we or switches can register and monitor your communication with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and internal policies. This may include telephone conversation records;
3. How can we or Switch.do use your personal information
We will only use your personal data fairly and reasonably, and where we have a legal reason to do it.
Our use of your personal data depends on the purpose for which you interact with us. We can process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide our services and products, even to send you work alerts, calendar alerts, relevant search results, recommended jobs and / or candidates (depending on the case, perhaps) and other communication facilities on social networks;
- Protect our users and provide you with a customer service;
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services (for more information, see paragraph 4 below). When you inform you personalized ads, we will not associate a cookies identifier or similar technologies with confidential categories, such as breed-based, religion, sexual orientation or health.
- Improve platform and content to provide better features and services.
- Carry out market research and surveys to improve our products and services.
- Send you information about our products and services for marketing and promotions;
- Prevent, detect, investigate crimes (included without fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activity, alleged fraud or violation of us or the conditions of use of us or switching in a jurisdiction.
- To the extent required for the verification of identity, the detection of governmental sanctions and due diligence controls.
- Establish, exercise or defend legal rights related to judicial proceedings (including any possible judicial proceedings) and in search of professional or legal advice regarding these judicial procedures.
4. Cookies and other tracking technologies.
Some web pages we use "cookies" and other tracking technology. "Cookies" are small text files that can be used, for example, to gather information about website activities. Some cookies and other technologies can be used to memorize the personal information shown above by the user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including if you receive it or not and how to get rid of it.
You can configure most browsers to tell you if you receive cookies, or you can choose to block cookies with your browser, but keep in mind that if you choose to delete or block your cookies, you must enter your original user identifier and password To access certain parts of the platform.
5. Basic / reason we rely on for the collection and processing of your personal information:
Your personal information is collected and processed by us or by Switch.do according to the following legal reasons depends on the nature of the personal information and needs treated.
WE OR SWITCH.DO relies on your consent in order to process your Personal Information in certain situations. If WE OR SWITCH.DO requires your consent to collect and process certain Personal Information, as per the requirements under the applicable data protection laws, your consent is sought at the time of collection of your Personal Information and such processing will only be performed where consent is secured.
- Compliance with legal liabilities:
Your personal information can be processed by us or by Switch, with regard to the treatment necessary to allow us to allow us to allow or change. Comply with legal obligations. An example of this is whether we or switch.do is required to disclose your personal information to meet the court orders or if we or switch.com, you must keep specific recordings for a specified period to meet the requirements based on requirements.
6. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We limit access to your personal information to employees who are reasonably believed to know / or this information to fulfil their work to provide, operate, develop or improve our products or services.
- We or switch. Do not disclose, transfer or share your personal information with others, except with:
- our affiliates and communities to the extent required for our internal and / or administrative objectives and / or our general commercial operations and the provision of services;
- Third parties, including the implementation, regulatory and justice authorities, if we determine that it is required that the disclosure of your personal information is required to (a) respond to subareas, judicial or judicial processes, or establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend legal applications; or (b) investigate, prevent or take measures related to illegal activities, alleged fraud, situations involving possible threats to the physical security of any person, violations of us or the use of us or the law;
- In case of fusion, acquisition, financing or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of all or part of the US's commercial assets. Or change. We may disclose personal information to those involved in commerce or transfer.
- Third-party service providers and marketing partners that we or switch.do are committed to a) provide services on the platform about us or the switching name. (b) maintain the platform and mailing lists; or (c) communicate with you or the name switch.do on offers related to your products and / or services. We or switch.do will take reasonable measures to ensure that these third party service providers are obliged to protect their personal information and are also subject to adequate confidentiality / non-disclosure obligations.
- Third-party advertisers to see announcements when visiting the platform. Third-party advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, securities brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial corporations (such as stores, airlines and software companies). These companies can use information about you and your visits to this platform and other websites to provide ads on this platform. The Company does not provide any Personal Information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement. However, if you interact with or view an advertisement, the advertiser may make certain assumptions and, in the process, learn certain Personal Information about you. For instance, if you view and click an advertisement that is targeted towards women in the age group 18- 24 from a specific geographic area, the advertiser may assume that you meet the relevant criteria.
We or switch.do is not intended to transfer personal information without your consent to third parties that are not obliged to act in us or switch.do 's name unless said transfer is legally required.
If your personal information is transferred outside, we take the necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
7. Content of third parties:
We or switches. Do not make representations or guarantees about how your information is stored or used on third-party servers. We recommend that you review the prevailing privacy statements and policies of each third party site related to the platform to determine the use of your personal information.
To use the platform, you agree that you must be a minimum age (described in this paragraph below) or more.
The minimum age for this purpose is eighteen (18), but if local law requires you to be older for us or switch. To provide services legally through the platform to you, older age must apply as the minimum age applicable.
If you are under 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use a platform under the supervision of your parents, the law of guardians or responsible adults.
9. Personal information retention
Your Personal Information will not be retained by WE OR SWITCH.DO any longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Information is processed and/or in accordance with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory Your personal information will not be maintained by us or switch.do longer than what is needed for the purpose of being processed by personal information and/or in accordance with the law, regulatory, contractual, or applicable.
At that time, your personal information will be removed or archived in accordance with applicable laws obligations as applicable.
At the expiry of such periods, your Personal Information will be deleted or archived in compliance with applicable laws
10. Controlling your personal information
You have the right to request your rights available for data principals or data subjects (according to applicable laws and regulations) with respect to your personal information that is being processed by us or Switch.do
We or Switch. Do give you the ability to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. If at any time you want a) repair, update or improve your personal information; b) Get confirmation about whether your personal information is processed by it; c) Access your personal information or do the right to your data portability; or d) exercises your right to limit the disclosure of your personal personal information to any third party by us or switch.Do in certain circumstances, you are asked to contact us using contact details in paragraph 15 below. We will ask you to provide proof of your valid identity, to ensure that your rights are respected.
For the implementation of certain rights, you may be asked to approach relevant authorities/officers appointed in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection law or switch.Do can be in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection law, imposing a fee to meet Your request, especially in the case of excessive demand or manifestation. Next, you acknowledge that the rights mentioned above are not absolute and subject to limitations in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
10. Confidentiality and security
- Security and confidentiality Your personal information is important for us and we or Switch.Do has invested significant resources to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data. When using an external service provider acting as a processor, we require them to comply with the same standard as the US or switch.Do do. Regardless of where your personal information is transferred or stored, we take all the necessary steps to ensure that personal data remains safe.
11. Social media
We or Switch.do, use chains, pages, and accounts on some social media sites to inform, help and engage with customers. We or Switch.do monitors and records comments and positions on these channels on itself to improve its products and services.
Please note that you should not communicate the following information about WE or Switch.do in such social media sites:
- sensitive personal data, including (i) special categories of personal data meaning any revealing information of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs or the union membership, as well as The processing of genetic data, biometrical data for single identification purposes, a natural person, health data or sexual life data or sexual orientation of a natural person and (ii) other data sensitive persons such as criminal convictions and national identification number; - Excessive, inappropriate, offensive or defamatory content. We or Switch.fr are not responsible for the information published on these sites other than the information published by its employees on its behalf. We or Switch.do is responsible for its own use of personal information received via these sites.
We or switch.do does not store any information related to the account or no details of credit/debit card. We or switch.do not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by users as a result of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information related to the account, credit cards, or debit cards of the User in the course of any online transaction or payments made for any product and/or services offered through the platform.
In case the personal information is shared by you with us or switch.do, which is not requested by us or switch.do during the registry, (either obligatorily or optionally), we or switch.do will not be responsible for any Violation of information security or disclosure in relation to this information.